Thursday, July 3, 2014

Half Way There

Hello Everyone

Well this week has been weird.  First off, the last couple of days my sore throat has struck again with slight nausea so I slept through service to try to recouperate the other day (don't worry the doctor said I could if I needed to). But I didn't miss any class. Also today I went off of campus again for Elder Ricks's physical therapy on his knee. We had to go pick up some sisters from the West Campus so I drove past my apartment in Wyview and my job at the MTC Cafeteria and got to show my companion just how close I was to the MTC without actually realizing it. And on the way to the physical therapy place I was on the road to my grandparents so that was kind of weird for me.

 But other than that it has been a good week. Especially since us Japanese elders beat the Korean elders at soccer after a few days dry spell during gym time. And we will be having a special devotional/fireside for the Fourth of July tomorrow even though we didn't have one for Canada Day. But that should be fun, especially afterwards when the fireworks at the Stadium of Fire go off here in Provo.  And the glow sticks that I got from my Mom will be fun to use as well.

After three weeks of having a Member of the Quorum of the Twelve speak we had a former seventy speak named Elder Snow.  He mostly talked about sacrifice in missionary work and made me want to give up even more to have bigger blessings.  It is crazy to think that even after giving up all these things for two years there is still more to give!  It is mind bloggling to me that even after we come so far that there is still a long way to go. Luckily we have Christ's atonement or this thought would be way too much to handle.

 < あいしてます

No comments:

Post a Comment